Saturday, February 6, 2010

Commitmentphobia

My initial attempt at this whole blogging thing was over before Ellen and Barack could finish dancing.

But after lurk-lurk-lurking away for months, I think I'm ready to commit.

If you happened to stumble upon my floundering little blog, you should know:

I'm a junior at a small liberal arts college in the South
I thrive off of a well-balanced, fairly simple, and mostly inexpensive diet
....which saves some money for shopping.

Please, do feel free to jump aboard! I hope I will be able to offer a somewhat different perspective on many facets of simply being alive. If nothing else, I hope to at least return some of the positive encouragement and helpful information that the blogging community has already given me.

Now, allow me to introduce you to the pups:

Jypsy & Jynx

No comments:

Post a Comment