Thursday, November 11, 2010

sleep in style

It's safe to say that I'm practically salivating over the new line of bedding by Jonathan Adler. He's done it again! Available in a rainbow of colors and a multitude of patterns, the new "happy chic" bedding is certainly dreamy. Not to mention, a wonderful compromise in the age-old debate of masculine v. feminine in the bedroom. And, if you want to be a little daring, I think DwellStudio and J. A. could mix and match perfectly for a look that is all your own. . .







The embroidered sheet sets are equally as stunning.



Which look is your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. Love 'em all. Would especially love to mix and match elements of the gray design with the yellow. Gorgeous.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! I saw you're from Austin...I grew up there too! What part of town did you live in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you think!

    I grew up (and my family still lives) in Rosedale (central Austin). You?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, same! Well, I grew up in NW Austin (went to Anderson), but during high school my family moved to Rosedale. They live a few blocks from the Rosedale pool. Such a small world, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I went to McCallum and my boyfriend went to Anderson (although, we didn't know each other then). I've added you to my reader - so jealous you're in SF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Added you to my reader too! :) Are you at Rhodes? One of my best guy friends (also an Anderson alum) went there...

    ReplyDelete