Thursday, September 2, 2010

practical & pretty

Whether it be the latest Stieg Larsson read, that Personal Finance textbook that needs a little more attention, or a dreamy decorating book, we all have bookshelves (or piles of books on the floor...) that could use a little sprucing. I need these bookends. I promise.
Palmae Bookends, $49.95












Cube Bookends, $24.95



I think my favorite has to be these Fu Dog Bookends by CB2. Wouldn't they look perfect in a living room with a camel sofa and these aqua tray tables?

What are your picks for bookends that pop?

4 comments:

  1. I'm so bad a bookends! I don't own any and I need to buy some. I like funny vintage brass ones. I also *love* jonathan adler bookends but I could never spend that kind of money on something so small! what do you think? which are your favorite? I also like the fu dog bookends :)
    xx fallon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bookmarking the Fu Dog bookends. Can't quite see them in my girly bedroom now, but I can definitely picture them as a quirky accent in a future apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your round-up! The JA bull is my favorite :) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bull & dachshund - so fun! Thanks for the comment, Mackenzie!

    ReplyDelete