Saturday, November 6, 2010

here comes the bride...


...no, not me. I just purchased my oh-so-pretty bridesmaid dress for one of my best friend's weddings! She's tying the knot on Memorial Day weekend next spring and I could not be more excited for her. It was a tough decision, one that required a 45 minute pro-con-pro session on the phone with my mom, but I chose the Nanine over the Selma and the Bow Monde. Can't wait for it to arrive! And in the meantime, I'm already dressing it up for future occasions after Lilly's big day. (I'm determined to wear this more than once!)

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky you get a nice dress to wear! I was in a wedding this Sep and had to wear a hot pink tent of a dress that was shiny satin. Blech blech blech.

    Tina - www.faithfitnessfun.com

    ReplyDelete